Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inking

Drip dribble and drop

What wonderful sounds and some of the most intimidating. A few semesters ago I decided to do a bit of experimenting, only problem was it was going to be a bit of a stretch for me. Majority of my work, actually all of my work is done in watercolor. I've always been attracted to the light shades and variations you can get using transparencies and laying colors upon colors. It's just such and attractive quality to have and it definitely gives a feel for that delicateness and subtle airiness, which I absolutely love. But to kinda offset it I decided to give a go at inking. So here are a few of my collaborations with the material and well I have to say i've rather enjoyed it and hope to incorporate it more! So take a look and enjoi.

Spring 2010

Fall 2010



Spring 2011

2 comments:

  1. I'm always impressed by the depth of your talent and how it has matured. Keep pushing the envelope! Chia M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support Chia. :)

    ReplyDelete